Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Best Stocks To Day Trade

If you happened to read my post from last night regarding our picks for today, July 10th, you will also note that the list was presented with a bit of caution. I warned to be careful of QCOR and PCYC. As it turns out, the entire market was a big risk today, except those ETFs that do well when the market heads lower. I believe the market is at a critical juncture here, and therefore, it is wise to also monitor some of these ETFs that do well on bearish days. My favorite among these is FAZ, which is the Direxion Financial Bear 3X shares. Also, it only makes sense to trade these ETFs that are leveraged, such as the Direxion group of ETFs and the ProShares Ultra group of ETFs. That way, you get more bang for your buck. One that caught my attention early in the session this morning was that the reading on the NYSE Trin was quite elevated, even while the Dow jumped over 90 points. This alerted me that something was amiss, as it came on the heels of a high reading yesterday. Keep a watch on this indicator, especially if you just day trade the S&P or ETFs. Scott Cole www.bestdaytradingstocks.com

No comments: